StoneKiid - focusing on a career in the music industry

0

 In 2018, I graduated from Abor Senior High (Aborsco).I am currently living at Kasoa, in the Central Region where I am focusing on my career in the music industry.


I am an Afrobeats and Highlife artiste, and I draw inspiration from some of the current artistes in the music scene in West Africa such as Stonebwoy, Wizkid, Edem, 


Davido, Shatta Wale, I am working hard to provide all my fans with the best content to fill their days with smiles and to motivate them.lso, 


I would like to inspire the generation to come after me the same way I was inspired.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top